Unique Heirloom Handmade Quilted Pot Holders from Haiti
HANDMADE POT HOLDERS illuminate with playful colors in color ways of blues and oranges and greens and yellows that create a functional art that will catch your eye and capture your heart with each purchase giving back to support talented women artisans in Haiti.
- 100% Cotton Machine Washable Pot Holders
- Handmade in Haiti and unique pot holders made from talented women artisans
- Heat Resistant Pot Holder and Trivet and Hot Pad
- Each pot holder shares the story of the Haitian artisan network
- Information included about the talented women entrepreneurial network and your purchase with a purpose
- Front and back of pot holder shown in photo
- Each pot holder is 100% handmade and satisfaction guaranteed and backed with the Haitian proverb “when women dish out the food. Everyone eats.”
QUILTED AND PADDED – Each pot holder is double lined on both sides with cotton batting and insulated lining. Outer layers are made from 100% imported cotton fabric and made with superb artisan quality / construction to protect your hands from the heart of the oven. The heat resistant material allows you to safely remove hot dishes pots and pans from the oven and the bright colors of the potholders help you find them whenever you need them!
MACHINE WASHABLE – 100% cotton and approximately 8” x 8” with decorative loops for hanging pot holders for decorative display. Who doesn’t need a new pot holder? And ours is the gift that gives back!
PURCHASE WITH A PURPOSE - Every item sold carries a profound gratitude from the artisans, as the income they receive helps to support their families. A true one-of-a-kind work of art from the heart. All items carry a personal tag of the artist and her story.
THE PERFECT GIFT – for yourself and for friends and family. Great gifts for Mother’s Day, Wedding, Christmas, Holidays, Birthdays, Housewarming Gifts and Hostess Gifts. You will be as excited to have one for yourself and to also share a set as a gift knowing that each purchase is supporting the life-changing experiences and hand-crafted items that have been designed and created from this unique venture.